The Hicksville Public Library has a Makerbot Replicator + and a Dremel 3D40 available for use. Patrons are welcome to come use the printer for free for a limited time, curbside pickup also available.
Hicksville cardholders can make an appointment to use the printer, you may
• Find a project on thingiverse.com
• Find a project already made
• Design or alter your own 3D creation
• Submit a file through Email - (email@example.com)
• Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3D printer will accept .STL, .OBJ, and .THING file extensions. Please indicate a color preference as well (we currently have white, green, black, blue, orange, red, purple, and gray). Large or very detailed print jobs may not successfully print. The library cannot provide assistance with designing a 3D print job.
Please inquire at the library or contact us below if you have any questions or want to try and use the printer! If you would like to submit a print job please email email@example.com, to submit a job.
Submit a 3D print job here!